Stopping SNAP and getting my full screen BACK all the time, not having to fix this idiot every single time I do something on my laptop

• Thread starter Unavailable Username 7711
  • Start date
U

Unavailable Username 7711

SNAP and MutliTasking Problem, Impossible to Disable

The directions to Stop SNAP windows do not work. I have done it about a million times and it's going to make me leave Microsoft after 40 years of using Windows. I hate what you have done. Not everyone is wanting to use 3 displays, some of us use small laptops for work and just want one thing on the screen at one time. We want usability, not display real estate.

Multi-tasking is a waste of time and a waste of energy. Human organization studies show it's over rated and ineffectual to workers, so WHY does Microsoft insist on programming Windows, especially Windows 10 to make it do it?

Useless on a small screen. Please send instructions to how to make this work or print the damn things right up front on one of your support pages. Your design of your support pages, also needs a usability review. They totally are way too broad, it is impossible to find an answer quickly. Your help agents are reading right off the support page too, so it's a waste of time to contact one of your support team

T-Mobile gives their paying customers a much better support infrastructure than Microsoft.

How do I stop SNAP permanently?

How do I combine that and STOP Permanently Multi-Tasking?

Frustrated in Virginia, Michele

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom