laptop keyboard won’t type some numbers and letters and now it types double different letters/numbers instead of just 1

M

m8686

Hello**** in addition with not being able to type some letters and now it types double different letters/numbers instead of just 1 when i press many letters/numbers of the keyboard, like when I press 2 it types 32, same for 3 it types 32, i types iu, w types ew, same with e it types ew, s and d type ds, y types ]y and so on.. :(

I think I need to replace my keyboard, wich is a pretty complicated process, I searched "Removing and Replacing the Keyboard //my laptop model// ", I found a youtube clip for my laptop model..

I have my laptop since 2009 and I have not experienced such a thing until now. I think what caused the problem was the fact that I used to wipe the keyboard with napkins dipped in pharmaceutical/ethyl alcohol and so far it was ok, I had no problems, but the damage could have happened due to infiltration of the alcohol through the keyboard’s buttons, since the keyboards are sensitive to liquids spilled on them.

I read it could also be a problem with the motherboard, in wich case is a very complicated situation, I need to take the laptop to a service to replace the motherboard.

please help me, I can’t live without my good ol’ laptop nor can I do almost anything with a FAULTY KEYBOARD. who could?

ps: it took me very long to write this text, I literally had to copy/paste almost every letter from a text file that I filled with many letters, it was horrible.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom