Constantly getting bsod with random errors

U

UnluckyFox

Hi all, I've a problem with bsod. Sometimes I get a bsod with random errors.. Usually it happens when I play games, like warframe or RE2, but I also got bsod while I only had discord and chrome open. Also have some strange problems with random crash, sometimes my browser crash without any error, or discord or also game crash (fifa 19). I tried to reinstall my os 2 times but I have always the same problem.. I've installed only all essencial software and drivers. Like keyboard and headset, gpu driver, steam/origin and discord. I also have another problem with fifa 19 and other software, like chrome or discord, randomly crashes without any error.. These are my specs:

MotherBoard: Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3

Ram: G.Skill Ripjaws V series 16gb 3000mhz (set at 2933 with xmp profile)

Cpu: Ryzen R7 1700 3.2Ghz (with a Deepcool Captain 360 EX)

Gpu: Palit 1080 ti gamerock premium edition (stock, without oc)

Psu: Sharkoon SilentStorm Icewind 750W ATX

My os is installed on a m.2 by kingstone, and I also have an ssd by samsung and an hdd.

I already asked a question here but they didn't solved my problems.. These are all my dumps and useful files.

2 dumps file and msinfo: dmp.zip

dump file after a bsod using driver verifier (turned off all ms drivers) : dmp2.zip

another dump file after a driver verifier: dmp4.zip

memtest result: MemTest86.log

I already tried to uninstall my void's driver and try with an older one or just reinstall a new one. But tonight, while I had fifa 19 open and discord I got another blue screen.. This is a new dump file:

dmp3.zip

Thank you to who's gonna help me smile.png and sorry for my englando

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom