Hovering over icons in any program wont enlarge the text but creates random colors instead. ( I dont know how to explain it)

I

Ideriom

Two days ago I noticed I was on youtube and one of the titles was too long for me to read, so instinctively I put my cursor on the link and held it there and normally it would show the full name of the video. Instead i was greeted with a box of pink. This same thing happens in all my files too. If I hover over a desktop shortcut its just a box of colors. Also in Steam I was in the shop and my whole top bar was all just green. It's not always green sometimes there's no color change but its blank. (super hard for me to explain whats happening) As I was typing this and snipping some examples, I realized that some of my snipping tools were just covered by these random colors and only went away when I went across them with my cursor. This all started happening after I cleaned out my pc. I uninstalled a lot of programs and defragged my hdd but I was really safe during this process so I am not sure if this plays into effect. (probably does cause I screw up a lot of things) Any help could be highly appreciated because this is getting really annoying and prevents me from doing a lot of tasks.

Example snips:

Hovering over desktop icons shows this. Hovering over youtube thumbnails sometimes shows this.

cd541f84-e6ff-4f56-9e87-2b34f3c12cbe?upload=true.png78091ce1-0169-4b5f-ba64-c8dc305eed36?upload=true.png

Hovering over youtube thumbnails shows this super old text.

3e79b2bc-e779-4531-95de-fa58d0d5be65?upload=true.pngSnipping tool tools are blank until i move my cursor over them.

62f61c08-a6ea-43ea-a058-17bf12d351d9?upload=true.png Top of the Steam bar is just blank. I can move my cursor over the invisible library and it will appear but the moment i move my cursor away it hides itself.2720021a-5a29-4c23-a85d-e556876d92b3?upload=true.png

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom