How to set to default windows without loader

С

СК 224

I have the following problem: My Laptop was kinda slow so i decided to reinstall the windows. Everything with the installation went well, untill the blue window appear and asked me to wait while desktop is in process. After that the PC needed to reboot (automaticly) and i fall into a restart loop hell. Starting with a black screen appearing Lenovo, Press F2 or F12, the second window is fully black with a dash blinking and the loop repeats over and over and over. I changed the boot device order, HDD ODD and LAN.. neither of those helped. While on the black screen with the blinking dash, when i press windows + R i enter some wierd red screen with 6 options to chose, the only work-able one is the second one (Windows without Loader). I enter in windows, load the desktop, i decided to install drivers.... Did that and after the reboot (so the drivers can work properly) the loop begins. i am forced to enter in GRUB (red screen) again and choose the same (second) option again. Everything works perfectly except the entering into windows which is really a bummer.

QUESTION: Is there a way to bypass that, or is there a way to change to DEFAULT - windows WITHOUT Loader. I tried to modify the scripts, by entering the first option (Windows 7 with SLIC Loader (default)) and deleting the first 2 rows from the scripts, since the "windows without Loader" has the same 3rd and 4th script, and when after editing the first one, by pressing b it boots it and run corretly. And if a restart or shut down is requiered. after hiting the pwoer button nothing happens (except the reboot repeat and when i enter GRUB again the first option (even though i've edited it earlier) has the same 4 scripts and i need to delete the first 2 again.

b175e59c-0ec8-42fd-b9af-2adf4e40d4dc?upload=true.jpg

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom