calls from microsoft?

D

DorisGrohuski

It's February 26th, 2019 @ 5:30 pm and I just got a call claiming to be Microsoft and to call 844-453-7555 that my Microsoft account was going to be shut off. I received several of these calls over the past few months and am very aware of scams since they got me twice before. I paid three or four hundred dollars for them to fix my computer and they almost got me again to the point of them controlling my screen to looking at my checking account and removing my money, I thought, until my husband stepped in and told him he was a policeman and told them to get off my computer and to never call this number again that I had lost everything in my bank account. They froze my computer somehow and they told me they would and I couldn't get back on it for hours. I changed my bank account information over my phone, and my money was still there, but they caused a big scare and a lot of paperwork besides losing money a few years ago that I never recovered. Well, two weeks later they were calling again, we hung up. Again they called, my husband screamed at them to quit calling. They had actually called once more and I hung up. I wrote to the Attorney General or some government agency but I couldn't remember every little detail and so they could not do anything. End of story,

Thank you.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom