BSOD Issue. Tried literally everything. Can someone help me with these dump files? What do I need to fix ?

C

Capousd9u2hjaspojd

Here are my dumps and other useful files. I can't freaking figure out why I've kept getting blue screens for the past 18 months. Sometimes I don't get one for months, sometimes I get 2 in one day, it is simply exhausting and excruciating.

If anyone can help me figure this out, I will be so happy.

Every BSOD error I've ever gotten was IRQL_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL, some were seemingly related to bridge.sys.

I have no idea what has caused me to have blue screens so freaking often ever since I've built my PC.

Dump.txt and Dump 2.txt are both from previous blue screens I've gotten.

Yesterday, while trying to finally fix this goddamn **** issue, I enabled Driver Verifier and I made the computer to a memory diagnostic on reboot (to see if it could find anything). It did the memory test (took forever), and then blue screened, related to Driver Verifier. I'm guessing Driver Verifier stumbled upon a driver and crashed because of that driver. Seemingly from the files, that driver is ramdriv.sys (no idea what that is nor how to fix it). I've included CBS.log, dism.log, sfcdetails.txt, basically every log imaginable from tools I've ran to try to fix the issue.

If someone could tell me how to fix this permanently so I can finally use my computer in peace, that would be awesome. Every single post I've found always says to do the same straightforward things like update your drivers and what not. I've done all those things a thousand times.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhWLGuEjeG4ni3STVkpI0N9F3NPo

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom