How can I discover which apps link to unnamed background apps that try to run in the background?

Q

Questor1CIN

Hi, I have win10Pro 32-bit OS with the latest version/patches and have concerns about unknown background apps that try to run as background apps... How can I see which Apps names or processes are linked to qty 6 unnamed and unknown background apps that try to run in the background on my Laptop?

I recently noticed that my Laptop would not go into Screensaver or Hibernation Power Mode at specified times, despite my double checking my power settings and changing them to power defaults. I suspect these 6 unknown background apps are causing the Screensaver or Hibernation Power Mode to not run correctly because the apps may be constantly running. When I look at "which apps can run in the background", there are 6 unnamed apps that I first noticed a week ago, and I turned them off as background running apps. I ran Malwarebytes and found my personal McAfee firewall was disabled and a single Malware concern running in memory that I quarantined. However, the Qty 6 unnamed and unknown background apps still try to run as background apps. Why is this and how do I delete these 6 unnamed/unknown apps?

Are these qty 6 unnamed/unknown apps that try to run in the background linked to older versions of Win32 applications that originally ran on WinXP, Win7, or Win8? How can I be sure these qty 6 unnamed/unknown apps are not spyware or malware from 3rd party win10 apps when they are not flagged by anti-virus/anti-malware?

Thanks for reviewing my questions, Questor

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom