Thank you very much Microsoft.

B

BannedsoWhat

Thank you very much Microsoft, for breaking windows 7 with the latest montly roll-up update which came in, i understand you want people to upgrade their OS to the latest windows 10, but broking their Windows7 OS wasn't necessarly, thank you for making me to reinstall windows 7 and lose all my data stored on C, but in the next update don't forget to break other drives installed in a PC too. I just ran the Windows Update, it told me i have 10 important updates waiting, i installed them, and guess what, right after i've installed them my pc ran into some weird issues like :
Being stuck at Installing 1 of 2 updates, don't plug off or shut down your machine, for 2 hours;
Significantly increased shut-down and boot-up times (i have an M2 ssd, i was booting in windows in like 9/10 secs from bios to windows, and they've changed to 34secs/1minute shut-down time and 1 or above boot-up time)
Thaaaank youuuuu veery much. I'll never upgrade to your buggy windows 10 mess whatever you try, just because it's unstable. As a CS:GO player, i need 180+fps in-game for everything to run smooth and nice, and surprise yeeey, my fps in windows 10 are rarely hitting 140. I'm not on such a low-end pc tho, so keep that in mind, my specs are the following :
i7 4790k Overclocked to 4.5 GHz water cooled
16Gigs of RAM DDR3

Gigabyte R9 280X Windforce 3GB OC
Asus Maximus VI GENE Motherboard
1 SATA 3 6GB/S SSD Adata SU650 240GB
1 M2 SSD Samsung 970EVO 500GB
1 TB HDD Seagate BarraCuda
650W RM650i Corsair PSU
so don't tell me that is a pc problem cuz it cannot be. You really do think that by broking your own costumers operating systems just to upgrade to your latest spyware OS will work ? Thats how you want to earn costumers ? Thats how you want to make money ? Hell no, im sticking with windows 7 and after you stop supporting it, i will just buy a good antivirus and i'm all set up. But why? Why was i supposed to reinstall my OS to fix your tricks ? why do you care only about windows 10 ? Why don't you support windows 7 with performance updates instead of bad updates ? that's not nice Microsoft, i thought you care about your costumers but it seems like you don't. Also to adressing to all users of windows 7, do not update your operating system unless you wan't to get some headaches while trying to figure out what happened to your pc while the main problem isn't your poor pc but the windows. Thank you again microsoft for taking my precious 6 minutes of reinstalling windows =))) that worked very well.. never gonna run that tool called "windows update" again, N E V E R ! have a great day ! :|

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom