Windows Game notification crashes my game

G

GrimWeeper

I've been having some issues recently regarding a popup that crashes my game. Ironically, the popup is for broadcasting my game. Almost even more ironically, minutes before I experienced the most recent crash (which would have been about ten minutes ago) I disabled all of my Windows notifications. I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do now.

"(Do this action) to broadcast your game" pops up every time I'm playing a game, and every time it happens, it crashes my entire laptop. Not just the game. The entire laptop freezes. I can't open the task manager or anything. I have to unplug it, hold the power button down, wait 30 seconds, then start it again. Basically, I have to entirely restart the entire system. I rarely ever have anything else open than the game itself and Discord in the background so I can talk to my friends, so I don't think the issue lies within having too much open/overloading the laptop.

I also don't think it's an issue with the laptop itself. I just bought it November 2018, and it's running smoothly except for this one issue. It's been very irritating!

To sum it up, I disabled my Windows 10 notifications. I have an ongoing problem with a notification that alerts me that I can broadcast my game, which in turn crashes my game and freezes my laptop.

Has anyone else had this issue? Does anyone potentially have a solution?

Thanks for reading and I appreciate any feedback anyone has to offer. This has been a very annoying problem.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom