Windows 10 Laptop (Acer) stuck at the loading screen with the dots. (I've tried everything!)

• Thread starter RandomGuywhoenjoyspc
  • Start date
R

RandomGuywhoenjoyspc

Hello. So recently, I've experienced an issue involving my Windows 10 Acer Laptop. Before this, I was just playing some games on my laptop, but suddenly, it turned off. So I knew it was about the battery so I immediately charged it. When I tried to boot it up, I found that it won't. It was infinitely loading. I turned off turned on about 2 or 3 times but to no effect. I tried to see if the advanced options menu showed up, but it didn't. I tried pressing alt+f10 for my computer to go back to factory defaults, as it is a command in the Acer laptop, but it still WON'T! So I heard about reinstalling windows with media creation tool. I got my friend's computer, downloaded it as an ISO File, then, I made it as a bootable USB with the Rufus program, as, it seemed to fix other people's computers, which is the infinite loading bug. So after downloading it as a bootable USB, I ejected the USB (Safely), plugged it in my laptop, then booted it up. So in my surprise, the download won't start! It was just stuck at the Acer loading screen! So I felt to ask help from you people. My hard disk drive is about 2-3 years, as I bought this in 2016. Could it be a dead hard disk drive? Or a virus? (Even though I already have avast antivirus). I will try ANY solution you would give to me so that I will save money by not taking it to a repair shop. But if I REALLY need to, I will take it to the repair shop.

Specs of my non-working laptop:

Acer e5-475g

CPU: Intel i3-6100u

GPU: Intel HD graphics 520

RAM: 4 GB

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom