Windows 10 Hurting Eyes, Showing Blue Tint Screen, Blurry Fonts, Causing Headaches

C

caddes

Recently

Built a Windows 10 system with much anticipation.

System Usage

Windows Application Development, App Development, Photo Editing, Occasional Video Editing, regular browsing, little bit Gaming.

But the Windows 10 sucks totally

1. Hurting Eyes can't work more than 1 hour (was working more than 10 hours in Windows 7 systems and windows servers)

2. Blue Tint in Screen

3. Colors are not Accurate

4. Fonts are blurry, grainy

5. No Aero Theme, Flat Design so lifeless

6. 2 Control Panels

7. Bloated with Apps, Felt like i am using SAMSUNG Android (atleast they have their color and design and appeal)

Read so many post in answers.microsoft

All recommending updating drivers, changing nightlight setting, scaling fonts size 125%, 150%, Calibrate the monitor, calibrate Nvidia Control Panel, use clear type font, using Color Profile etc.,

These are useless suggestions, as you all know build a PC install windows xp, windows 7 install the drivers and you are good to go.

It is always the Default settings that is the correct settings for design, photo editing, media, programming and development.

Tried Different Monitors, Different Graphic Cards, different video cables, even different video ports in the Graphics Card, no difference whatsoever. It is not any of the hardware or driver problem It is the WINDOWS 10 that is causing this HAVOC

Still to double check, tested the same hardware in the other WINDOWS 7 machine all looks perfect and accurate. Web applications developed in the Windows 7 machine look faded and dull and lifeless when browsing in the windows 10 machine.

Literally opened the my computer in windows 7 (Windows Explorer) and my computer in windows 10(Windows Explorer) machine and compared, there is a huge difference in the graphical output.

I am not worried about the bugs or security on both the operating system, those are different issues which are all behind the screen.

In the End, To use the PC, the OS it has to be pleasant and accurate.

Already started to re install Windows 7 to use till next year.

As there will be no more Windows Editions and Windows 10 is last and if this issues persist

We have to move to different OS and languages for programming, design and development.

It is good that Adobe Softwares works same in MAC and Windows, And now you can install SQL SERVER and Visual Studio in MAC too

Dear Microsoft

please give us a Windows to use that does not give headaches like this.

Hope you will consider this.

BTW, WINDOWS 7 IS AN EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom