this copy of windows is not genuine

H

HarleyBurrow

how do I fix my license problem when I have already bought the license from microsoft on line

Home | Worldwide

Order Receipt
Thank you for purchasing the Windows Genuine Advantage Kit.
Where is my product key? Your new product key is shown below and will also be printed on the invoice sent with the

media.

You will receive your Windows media within 5 business days depending on product availability and your ship to

location.

Please print this receipt for your records. Your order has been placed and a confirmation email will arrive shortly

to your contact e-mail address. Add *** Email address is removed for privacy *** to your list of trusted email senders to ensure you

receive emails related to your order.
For details on how to change this setting, please use the email program Help section or contact your e-

mail/Internet provider’s Customer Support. For more details please Review this important information.
DO NOT send emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as this is an unmonitored alias.

Note: Most users can use their new product key to convert online without re-installing Windows.
Printer-friendly Receipt Print Invoice
Order Number Order Date
April 30, 2013
5:48:45 PM
Product Quantity Price (USD) Total
GGOK - Win7 Home Premium English
Part # GCC-00073
Product KeyThe following Product Key is needed to activate your Windows version. Save it now!

< Product Key removed by VM >
Next StepsComplete these steps now:
1. Print this page for your records.
2. Convert your system to genuine Windows right now using your new 25-character product key.
3. Review your paper invoice. Depending on your location, your product key may be printed on your invoice.
Important Links
Instructions to convert your system to genuine Windows:http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=119627
Order Support

1 $109.00 $109.00
Subtotal $109.00
Tax $8.97
Order Total $117.97
< Home street address removed by VM >

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Your order will ship free of charge via Standard - U.S. Postal Service ($0.00).
Bill To:
< Home street address removed by VM >

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Payment Method:
The payment is by credit card.
Visa ************3261
Expiration Date: 2/2016
Learn more about Genuine Advantage at Genuine Microsoft Software
Questions about your order?
You will be notified by email when your order ships. If you don't receive this email after 5 business days from the

date of your order then you may contact a Microsoft Customer Service Representative by telephone Monday through

Friday, between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m. ET, at (866) 530-6599, toll-free in the United States and Canada for order

status.

Create an account to track your genuine Windows order status and find your product key (optional).
Payment for your order
You have paid by credit card.

|Privacy|Terms and Conditions|
© 2013 Microsoft Corpor

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom