Perma PC crashes Event 19 WHEA- Logger

I

itaris

Hey guys, this is pretty much the first time i can´t slove a pc problem on my own!

My computer is crashing since some days nonstop just to run again fine for some hours.I

It simply got stuck, monitors turned black and it simply completely stopped just the fans where still running. I noticed that i had a weird error where a service did not recive enough permissions to work, so i tried to add those using regedit, sadly that did not work out since i was not able to give those permissions (they have been greyed out and i wan´t able to do anything against it).o i decided **** it, i simply do a clean reset, so i reinstalled Win 10.

After i did that i noticed that my computer still crashes randomly, so i checked my event viewer again and i did recive new errors.The first error would be.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID Windows.SecurityCenter.WscBrokerManager and APPID Unavailabl & nbsp;to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

The second Warning i recive is

View: https://imgur.com/lyMrxUx

corrected hardware error has occurred. Reported by component: Processor Core<Error Source: Corrected Machine CheckError Type: Internal parity errorProcessor APIC ID: 0The details view of this entry contains further information.

Additionally i get random disconects which i can&acute;t explain and which don&acute;t seem like they are caused by a bad connection to the router or to the ISP. I don´t know if there is a connection between the errors.

Can we fix that? Of course i can post evrything you need for that.

Since i would love to learn to fix such things on my own i would appreciate if i could learn that here aswell :)Thanks in advance!

(Edit I don´t know what wen´t wrong with that post after i posted it o_O i fixed it)

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom