Scam report for Windows 8

W

WardWood1

This happened on April 9th, 2019, hackers broke into my computer while I was doing business and did a shotgun approach to saying that I was hacked, it was like having a subliminal type of attack. They flashed all sorts of files showing that I was hacked and kept changing them and then they called my phone line. Two different men told me they could fix it but I had to turn over control of my computer to them to fix it. They asked me to get into the RUN window so that they could take over and check, then they installed LogMeIn program and started searching everything privately without my knowledge. Then they asked for private information so that they could bill me but I had to go to a place to get debit cards, Best Buy or Walgreens, and both refused, thanks to them for that. The first man, a Kevin Thomas, an Indian from the country of India, who gave me an employee number of 4619, and a customer account number for me of #888DCA60, said he was an authorized representative of a Microsoft Technical Support Company. Afterwards, I think I saw some of what they did for communications. They had 3 phone numbers here in the usA, 1-800-642-7676, 1-315-675-7752, and 1-843-828-2130, which I believe were rerouted to another country as these big corporations do, and it sounded like a call center or a sweat shop, one or both. One of them even said that they were with Authentic Solutions. They also wanted me to get a PayPal account. A Victor Murphy called back the next day, the 10th, and wanted to know what happened, and I told him about the ordeal. He said he would take care of it and called me back a few hours later. He used the same name of the business and a 1-800-870-3877 number, and a David Bray was also mentioned at the time. Mr. Murray is supposed to call back today, but since my credit card accounts were closed down, and new ones being sent, I am waiting for new cards to purchase new drives and programs since my personal identity and information have been stolen and hacked. I have a password to use with Mr. Murray, it is TMJ1164 and he is supposed to all today around 2 pm. Email was mentioned and bad web sites as the intruders, and they were from Texas, Indiana, and Iowa or Ohio according to them. I made an IC3 Complaint Referral Form on 2019-04-11 at 12:47 pm of 4 pages in length. I felt really bad about this as I have read about this and did not think it would happen to me, but seeing that the government sued Microsoft for all their secrets of operation, back doors, and all their weaknesses, plus the fact that hackers have probably stolen most of my information anyway, I did not feel so bad then. I thank the credit card companies for catching this as fast as they did, and other security companies for their quick response also.

Continue reading...