Driver Power State Failure & Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error BSODs during and after Windows 10 v1809 update

J

JC_SR

Hello,

I decided to update my Asus laptop from Windows 10 v1803 to Windows 10 v1809. My update got interrupted by driver Power State Failure & Video Dxgkrnl Fatal Error BSODs a several times. After rebooting and reinstalling windows several times, I finally succeed to install Windows 10 v1809 but I keep getting those BDODs. I googled online and tried almost everything such as deleting drivers using DDU and reinstalling them (from windows itself and the manufacture), sfc /scannow (which says: Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.) and I even did a system recovery, which installed a clean windows 10 v1809. I restarted my pc 3 times (2 days so a total of 6 times) after the system recovery to see if the bsods is still happening and it was not I thought it was finally fixed, but sadly it is not. Yesterday my laptop rebooted itself after I let my laptop on standby/sleep mode and today I got the bsods again.

I am out of solutions. Any help would be appreciated!

Asus vivobook S510UN, 8 GB ram
Windows 10 home version 1809 (17763.475)
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 & NVIDIA GeForce MX150
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU

Thanks in advance!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom