OneDrive

S

SuePatterson2

In order to fix a major problem with Windows on my laptop, I performed an in-place upgrade repair of Windows 10, which has solved that problem. But in the process, something has now happened to my OneDrive. How do I turn One Drive back on so that it will sync all of the changes I made while trying to reduce the storage use on the laptop so I could do the Windows download? I turned it off because every time I deleted files to reduce storage, it was filling the storage back up again from my having moved files from Dropbox into One Drive so I could delete Dropbox off the computer. One Drive still has the folders it had on the laptop before the Windows download, but the icon is not in the lower taskbar and it is not getting the changes I made on my desktop pc where I moved almost all files from Dropbox to One Drive. Plus, when I restarted the app, it wants me to sign in, but will only accept a business or school account and I have a personal edition of Windows. It won't accept my Microsoft log-in. In addition, the icon of what MS seems to want me to download is blue; I know the one I had was white. I can access my online account and all of the recent changes are there.

How do I re-enable the syncing of One Drive across my devices without losing changes I made in both places?

Thanks

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom