Help! After updating windows got 2 different errors, list of ALL driver updates greyed out and a few more issues.

Y

yanty34

Hello Everyone,

Recently I've purchased a new HP laptop (is windows version 1809) and after updating windows I've encountered some issues.

In total there were 35 updates from observing the 'view update history' windows. However there were some issues from looking deeper into the list of updates.

1) KB4462930 (an adobe player update found in 'Quality Updates') failed to install. Error 0x80240017 for this update

2) HP Inc - SoftwareComponent - 5/1/2019 12:00:00 Am - 4.1.4.2744 (found in 'driver updates') failed to install. Error 0x80240034 for this update

3) The most recent update 'KB4503327' installed twice (it is listed twice)

4) The entire list of 'driver updates' (around 24 of them) are ALL greyed out. Usually you can click on them and they direct you to a specific browser page however since the drivers are all greyed out this does not happen.

Despite all of this the windows update says 'i'm up to date' and is offering a feature update windows 10 version 1903 to download and install.

I've tried looking up for some solutions online but could not find any. I've tried using the troubleshooter in windows update but the troubleshooter could not find any problems.

I'm not computer savy whatsoever so if you could please aid me in my issue and be patient with me it would be much appreciated!

yanty34

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom