Graphics Drivers not working/not working correctly, need help.

S

SeanParson

Hello, I've recently rebuilt my PC using new components, I'll provide a partlist, but I've been trying to play games for several weeks since I built it, and a number of things keep happening pertaining to the graphics drivers. Games have crashed, saying that the display device drivers have crashed or no device was found, on many occasions, games have flashed black screens multiple times before running, and soon crashing after a couple minutes. All of these issues listed have prevented my PC from functioning correctly, I have gotten Video Scheduler Internal error many times as well.

I have been desperately searching and scouring the internet for possible fixes, and none have worked so far, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my graphics drivers, installing older graphics drivers, underclocking my gpu, performing a clean install of my drivers, I've even gone as far as to repair windows 10, reinstalled it, and completely wiped my drive and reinstalled it from a disc, I've even changed settings in the games i play, changed resolutions, changed settings in Nvidia control panel, among numerous other potential fixes. Nothing seems to be working and I am at my wits end with this, all of the parts in my computer are new, so I don't believe it could be faulty parts, but i haven't ruled it out completely, it's just very unlikely.

Partlist:

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming-3 Motherboard

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 x Six Core 3.6 GHz (I use the wraith spire cooler that comes with it)

RAM: Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz 16gb (2x8GB)

PSU: Corsair TXM 750 Watt 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular PSU

Disk Drive(s): WD Blue 1TB SATA 6gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache; Seagate Barracuda 1TB (Windows is installed on the WD Drive, the seagate drive isn't formatted or partitioned yet, not until i fix this)

GPU: ROG Strix Gaming RTX 2060 OC Edition 6GB VRAM 192 bit 1395MHz (I am using the latest Nvidia drivers for this card and windows 10)

Please if anyone has any input on my problem and would like to offer help to me i would greatly appreciate it!

Continue reading...