IRQL less or not equal BSOD

E

Ello mate

So my pc has been running fine with no significant issues until I started playing a steam game called Ark survival evolved. The bluescreen issues only occur when I'm playing this game. The error message that comes up when the bluescreen happens is, as stated above, IRQL less or not equal. What I've tried so far is updating the BIOS to the latest version, updating all intel drivers using the Intel Driver & Support Assistant program, updating the Nvidia graphics driver to the latest using geforce experience, using device manager to update every driver on there (if update was available of which there were only around 3 or 4), using DDU to completely remove all nvidia drivers and reinstalling them to the latest, completely uninstalling my antivirus program, running Windows Memory Diagnostic three times (all times detected no issues) and using bluescreenview to check the dump files which told me that ntoskrnl.exe was most likely causing the bluescreens. I don't really know what else I can do except possibly clean installing windows completely which I want to save as a last resort.

Motherboard is Asus Asrock fatal1ty z270 gaming k6

CPU is Intel i5 7600k

Graphics Card is Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050Ti (msi)

Ram is two sticks of ddr4 8 gb corsair vengeance

Continue reading...