Drive..network adapter..image file sharring setinge winowsdefener who knows what made it so i cant view any wifi networks

T

tweakender

I know use my hotspot on my phone to get on the internet on my tablet not anymore seems like I did an update very first update I can see you in my mind how is everything going in to play with the update everything's fine until Windows gets to update network adapters and drivers I'm not sure what it's thinking and I not too sure Windows knows either Miracast is doing its job keeping me on the internet but windows says hey wait and then his brother the defender jumps up because everyone scratching her head so you cast immediately gets uninstalled that thing shut down no more Wi-Fi and I'm left with a driver that's halfway installed well I went through the wringer with Microsoft agents and nothing. I did find the driver and put it on a flash drive and windows picked it up and I was able to get back on the internet but all good things must come to an end and all the time I spent chasing down the answer I had accumulated a good sum of update in Windows automatically started on them and guess what same thing Miracast was uninstall I tried to grab that driver file and do the same thing to getting your cash back but it didn't work the second time if anybody knows maybe there's a setting somewhere I have to change or maybe I don't know it's probably something real simple I need help and I haven't been on the internet with my computer for maybe 2 weeks I'm about ready to check windows out the window if you know what I mean

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom