wsock32.dll untrusted please help

D

DunkeDeily

i recently got rust (a game on steam) and i already have 30hours on the game. 2days ago i played rust for 4 hours in one day. the next day i get 2 errors and i cant open the game anymore. This game uses a anti cheat called Easy Anti Cheat and im pretty sure that this has something to do with it.
error 1. The application was unable to start correctly (0x0000142)
Click OK to close the application

error 2. easy anti-cheat Untrusted system file (C:\Windows\system32\wsock32.dll)

At this point i have tried everything you name it i have tried

---LIST OF THINGS I TRIED----
restart pc: tried at least 7times
open game from folder: tried 2 times
ran sfc /scannow in cmd as administrator: tried 3 times
unninstall and reinstall: tried 2 times
unninstall and reinstall in new hard disk: tried 1 time
downloaded all the latest things you need for the game (like the microsoft apps: tried 2 times)
verified the integrity of the game: tried 4times
ran complete virus scan of full pc: tried 6times
looked on google: i clicked every link related to this subject nothing helps
looked on youtube: (i did the same here)
run game as administrator: tried 2times
something to do with regedit: saw it on youtube it had to do with regedit (tried 1 time)
troubleshoot: when i try to troubleshoot it says something is blocking it from troubleshooting
tried starting eac from task manager>services>open service:tried once

run System File Checker or DISM: tried once

Whitelist the game in kaspersky (my anti virus) : done

Perform a Windows 10 repair upgrade: tried twice i get this error saying (windows 10 installation has failed) I used this guide How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 10 ISO file
I MIGHT HAVE FORGOTTEN SOME THINGS BUT REALLY I TRIED EVERYTHING

SPECS:
prosessor: Intel core(TM) i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00 ghz
RAM: 8gb (i know you need around 10gb but how can you explain i played it 2 days ago for 4hours)
64bit

(sorry about the black text or whatever *i originally posted this in another forum and when i copy pasted it in here it just became like this*)

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom