Bluetooth Devices seeing each other but not pairing and connecting Windows 10 Laptop ASUS GL553VE-FY127T

S

SivakumarB7

Could you suggest a wayout to my problem? My problem is that I own an ASUS GL553VE-FY127T Laptop. Recently, I have bought a brand new WD M2 SSD 480GB and installed Windows 10 Pro afresh and activated it. Installed all drivers downloaded from ASUS site and everything works fine except Bluetooth. Using the AIDA64 sofware, I found that it uses Intel Wireless 7265 module. Its Wifi is working fine. Its bluetooth Driver is installed correctly and Device Manager says that the Bluetooth is working properly. I tried updating the Driver by downloading the latest Driver from intel website for Bluetooth 7265 and installed it properly after uninstalling the older one. Again, the problem is that the Laptop is detecting and listing the other bluetooth device as it shows the other bluetooth device's name to be paired. But when clicking, it is not pairing. It simply shows the name of the other bluetooth device but not pairing and connecting. I tried several methods like SERVICES.MSC and changed the all Bluetooth Services to Automatic from Manual, restarted the PC. But the laptop still fails to connect to bluetooth devices like my JBL Bluetooth speaker as well as my Samsung A70 Phone via bluetooth. Laptop shows the names of the other bluetooth devices, but refuses to connect. What would be the reason for this? I think I tried most of the troubleshooting methods in various websites, but to no avail. Could you please suggest a working solution to this problem? Thanks in advance.

Please note that I tried uninstalling the Driver, Re-installed the Driver, everything. Bluetooth shown working perfectly in Device Manager and the Bluetooth of the Laptop is seeing the other Bluetooth Device, but simply refusing to pair or connect. I do not understand why this problem occurs. Windows 10 Bluetooth troubleshooting simply says the Bluetooth Radio is Fixed okay. But with the same result of Bluetooth of the Laptop with Windows 10, despite the Drivers being installed properly and error free, is refusing the connect to any other Bluetooth Device, be it Speaker or Mobile Phone.

Please help me. Latest Bluetooth Driver from ASUS as well as Intel for the Bluetooth module intel 7265 is installed properly. Still, with the problem persisting.

Could you please help me?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom