Trying to ask a question and can't find anyone to ask. So I've always got answers from here, or sometimes I'm sure it is theroy but good. So here I am

R

RandyFornoff1

I keep on trying to backup my laptop to an external storage. However everytime my device trys to backup my files. I get blocked by one file the same one. So I am wanting to ask why this file is so important that I can't stop it or delete it if not needed. So when this happened today again I wanted to ask someone and all I get is that hussy virtual ageant who by the way knows about 0. so then I decide to come here, but I had yet to sign into my Microsoft account, so do you think I could find someplace to sign in ? NO. So I try to get to my account . When I got there to sign in I noticed a couple of things that needed updated, info, but do you think that I could find an edit sign? NO so here I am hi guys this is Randy, something I forgot. Cant put my finger on it. I have questions #1 the reason I am before you is Why am I getting blocked every time I try to backup my files to my external hard drive, to free up space so that Microsoft can have room for all these updates? I am the question about loosing my desktop when freeing up space on my surface so I'm trying to do it right.?

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom