WIn 10 Mouse cursor gets "stuck" when transitioning to different curserlooks

P

PotMoon

Hey there , my mouse cursor recently started doing wonky things , for example when i transition between different types of cursor modes lets say between the normal mouse and when adjusting a window to the little arrow symbol , the cursor gets stuck on the arrow mode , or when entering text into an application even in this forum it gets stuck on the ][ looking symbol and also glitches out by being snapped in half and appearing apart from it self by 3 CM

its quite a bizarre error.

I already tried different settings in the mouse option as for example mouse trail , which will .. create a second cursor after i click the checkbox that gets stuck until i disable the option or restart my PC

Restarting does not fix the issue

i have ran anti virus and reverted back to an earlier systempoint where i know the error did not occur but to no avail

turning on mouse accleration on or off as well as the other 4 options in the settings do not make any differences either beside more glitches

i tried seperate mice and the error persists on those as well

in DX applications mostly games that have their dedicated cursor or run fullscreen the error does not occur

using a different cursor set as well as reverting to standard yielded no results either beside the cursor getting stuck on the blue loading circle

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom