Windows Certified Graphics card driver utilities will NOT install from NVIDIA. GeForce Experience Fail.

• Thread starter Sole Proprietor of Digital Streamlining Unlimited
  • Start date
S

Sole Proprietor of Digital Streamlining Unlimited

I have had my computer update to the latest quality of life upgrade from Windows Update, and the problem updating my graphics card driver from the install program has completely failed.

During my attempts to install the utility, I have used revo-uninstaller to clean out the registry of all entries related to NVIDIA and uninstalled the drivers from NVIDIA and removed them from the system under advanced options under the driver properties. Now I'm stuck with a VGA graphics card driver that refuses to update.

Attempting to perform a clean install from here fails.

Why hasn't Microsoft responded to my demand of accommodation that this be considered a high level update priority?

Graphics card drivers are the most sensitive to exploits and improvements. Microsoft's refusal to include the "windows certified" drivers in their native database for immediate upload is a cop-out for the service they provide for other software items they own. Bing is a company that I NEVER agreed to have placed on my computer, ever since it was plastered on my browser search bar by Oracle as a piece of unwanted bundled malware.

I have never been notified of the purchase of BING by Microsoft, and they made the error of believing that their purchase of the company equated to "acceptance of the product" by the community. This can NOT be forced through with an ILLEGAL terms of service, because BING has been classified as MALWARE historically, and Windows never bothered to get explicit consent from each and every customer before forcing it's use on us through CORTANA.

My point is - If MICROSOFT owns it, it get's installed without permission, if someone else needs it, it's optional if Microsoft doesn't own it. This is a public TRUST issue that you have completely violated.

BING in CORTANA should be OPTIONAL with choices of search engines other than the ones sponsored by your spin off, search engine certification companies. NO WONDER GOOGLE ISN'T LISTED. It passed public inspection but Microsoft doesn't feel it does the job good enough.

I disagree. Get the certified graphics card drivers into a Windows "Update" database because we bought the operating system it's supposed to update ON. (STOP YOUR CORPORATE DISCRIMINATION THAT VIOLATES CUSTOMER FREEDOM OF CHOICE! - NOW!!) Boycotts have started for less. I have lost a WEEK of productivity because of YOUR LAZINESS!! Keep your operating system RUNNING and customers won't be damaged enough to SWEAR AT YOU IN PUBLIC!! By the way, your Politeness terms of service discriminates against people with Tourettes Syndrome and Post Traumatic Stress Disorders when speaking with your operators on the phone. Furthermore, you discriminate against the illiterate when demanding they post something on forums after speaking with your staff.

CLEAN UP YOUR ACTS OF ABLEISM OR I will START an INTERNAL INVESTIGATION BY COMPLAINING DIRECTLY TO MY LAWYERS TO START A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT. Make sure your operating system works with SOFTWARE IN GENERAL, not just software built into your bloated kernel. Word, Powerpoint, and Excell are useless if someone is paralyzed and uses a very different browser other than Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer.

Your company is guilty of subverting the investments by disabled people with your demands we use Edge as the default browser.

You are officially put on notice that you will be sued for further infractions against the disabled community's right to have a disability recognized by your company. You do NOT have the right to mandate Edge as the default browser for update processes. If your internal browser becomes compromised because of an unknown and publicly undisclosed "security feature", you are directly liable for the loss of productivity because of your lack of compliance to fit the job you have been assigned to do - build an operating system that runs the programs of the customer's choice. NOT JUST THE ONES YOU CHOOSE.

BING's market share has been artificially boosted with your company's insistence that it be used instead of the public choice of Google Chrome or other search engines (Yahoo et.al.) on Cortana. This makes me hate your ad filled piece of inferior programming that used to be malware.

Give me my graphics card updates automatically and get rid of BING as a MANDATORY search engine choice!!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom