Blu Win Jr LTE Windows 10 Phone Update Malware hijacks charging IC circuit afflicting phone with Fidelity Investments endless reboot virus loop

A

AnonZXE

First off, I hope Microsoft Developers and Leadership listen to this message urgently, as it comes from someone who's spent and or been involved in purchase decisions of over USD 50,000 on various Microsoft Hardware including Servers, Workstations, Software from Windows Server to Windows 10 Home, etc.

Just to give you an idea of how much money that is, if I had purchased Gold at the price I've paid for all of this, I would have a stack of Gold weighing 3000 KG, that's 30 Tons! When I made these purchase decisions, I had firm faith and trust in the capabilities of Microsoft, in being able to design, deliver and maintain IT solutions for Home, Office to even SOHO BYOD setups.

But now, let me give you 2 Case Studies involving just 2 BYODs,1: one an Acer Iconia W 4 820 which originally shipped with Windows 8.1, but the moment I upgraded to Windows 10, problems started cropping up, with Touch being miscalibrated and Battery charging IC circuit going totally out of whack, resulting in Battery suddenly depleting on moderate use, and not charging at all.

I know this is a firmware issue related to the charging circuit, as either malware (which possibly sneaked in through a Missed WhatsApp Call Hack ) or sloppy firmware upgrades, in Case 2: A Blu Win Jr. LTE Windows 10 updated phone resulted in exactly the same behavior, namely, Battery not charging, instead going to an endless boot cycle like on the WorkStations at Fidelity Investments, and if battery did charge, would deplete suddenly on even waking up the screen! So I know for sure that this has to be sloppy coding that resulted in oversight that resulted in a virtual bricked or dead hardware with ZERO hardware faults, but only due to Software issues.

Attempts to fix Blu Win jr LTE via Hardware Software reset, even Windows Device recovery Tool failed, as the download were and resetting interrupting every 15 MB out of 1.7 GB, so utterly futile, I noticed the same problem with Nokia software Recovery, and have spent 30 hours of night time troubleshooting on my MTNL ISP, but to no avail. The OS server just keeps resetting the downloads. Kindly resolve!

I have known Windows since Windows 3.1, and had been happy with the newer versions, with incremental changes and innovations it offered, but now, with Andoid and Linux and Sailfish and Harmony OS and others I noticed, that even with smaller imperfections , I do not have to pay huge license fees to acquire innovations. The reason is that these OS developers have been actively listening and proactively innovating their OSes.

Windows Mobile was a leader in even the Dark Theme that Google is now actively cloning, but, without consideration for the millions of Windows Phone users, all we get is a Dull Moribund Message saying Windows Phone Support ends later this year in December 2019. We invested all that money and you have ZERO humans to code and innovate for us, when Android, Harmony and others are expanding and ramping ahead?

Windows as a UWP is flexible and can be innovated to progress ahead, and a MS Launcher for Android is a good start but a native Windows OS on smaller than Tablets and Notebooks, even on SmartWatchPhones would have offered greater security and flexibility.

I so hope Windows does just this and more, as for my hardware, I'm hoping you can issue bulletins to affected users, such as myself, and I know you CAN integrate a Windows Health dashboard in the Windows 10 Update Screens!

Hoping for Positive Progress!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom