EapHost Error Causing System Crash

• Thread starter Andrew Clark (aclark2)
  • Start date
A

Andrew Clark (aclark2)

Hi,

I have a brand new Dell Latitude 5591 with Windows 10 Pro v10.0.18362. Shortly after purchasing this computer I started experiencing freezing and crashing, with the mouse and keyboard not working and the screen going black. The only thing that will make it work is to hard reset. I have run as many diagnosis as possible, but nothing seems to be wrong hardware wise, which means my extended warranty will not help me. There is also no pattern as to when my device is crashing; the activities I am doing are random. As a result, I am coming here hoping to get some help.

I have attached the error messages below. These three messages occur every single time it crashes. In fact, the same messages occur over and over again three or four times.
Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=17, authorId=9, vendorId=0, vendorType=0
Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=25, authorId=9, vendorId=0, vendorType=0
Skipping: Eap method DLL path validation failed. Error: typeId=43, authorId=9, vendorId=0, vendorType=0
Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Please let me know if there is any additional information you need to help diagnose this problem!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom