Turning off snapping in between multi-monitors but have it enabled on the far right & left.

K

Kittentheboss

I have 3 monitors and my middle one is the one I game on. Is there a way to have snapping enabled without annoying snapping windows between monitors. It's really annoying when i really want to drag a window to the right or left and my mouse being stopped to prompt the snap. But snapping is very usful because if an app isn't responding at times i usually open a new random window like notepad then snap it to the far right so that way i can get task manager open next to it and end the app causing issues. I know you can turn it off in the Multitasking settings as well as increasing my mouse speed. but I like my mouse speed for gaming. This is a simple fix but no option to disable it between monitors. Again, I only want snapping when i drag an app all the way to the edge of the right screen or the left. not in the middle where my monitors meet. Is there a registry fix for this? If this keeps up they might as well rename "Ease of access" to "Hard to access".

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom