I'm having a strange issue with windows 10.. the start menu is acting up alongside with microsoft edge..

C

Cryght

So my computer has already bluescreened from it .. but whats going on is when i click to type in the search bar of the task menu it doesnt let me click in it.. doesnt show ready, but instead its acting like its wanting to select the top most options.. like I click power button thinking i want to reboot. and what happens is instead of giving me a shutdown/restart etc options the highlighted area goes all the way to the top of the screen.. this also occurs when im using microsoft edge the selection area is scrolling high speed up then apepars at bottom again and scrolls up more faster and faster... I cant add anything to favorites, I cant interact with any of the options in microsoft edge.. IT wont let me do anything in the browser.. I'm posting here using firefox.. but I cant interact with anything in my own Computer itself.. when I open persoalize/ comptuer screen it keeps scrolling the options till it hits the top.. this is frustating me.. i want a solution.. badly..

UPDATE... so im a serious idiot.. I was on discord telling my friend what was going on and he asked "where is your xbox controller right now?" So i looked for it and noticed it was upside down against my blanket... the analog stick was up... So it was causing my microsoft edge, and taskbar ETC anything microsoft related to mess up... I feel like a idiot now ~_~ a mere gamepad can mess you up badly...

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom