Night light wierd bug

L

lukeyloo987

Night light issue, at the home screen before I log in its a normal colour, when I log in to (ACCOUNT A, ADMINISTRATOR), the screen fades to the night light colour, normal if I have it switched on, but according to settings I dont have it switched on and if I do switch it on it turns even more orange.

The settings aren't greyed out since I can turn it on or off, but while it seems to be on, it says its off, If I log out to the home screen its normal colour, if I go to a different account (ACCOUNT B), its normal colour, and If I turn on the night light on account B it works like normal. If I log back into Account A, its the same issue, fades back into that weird orange. Doesn't go away.

I use an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 as my graphics card, I have reinstalled from Nvidia website, updated, done everything, same result.

It also seems to be that If I don't use the Nvidia driver, and I use the Microsoft classic display driver, it works fine. But I need the Nvidia driver for good graphics obviously.

I have a video game, when I launch it, it automatically disables the night light, or does something to put it to normal colour, but I have to be in the game window. The game is Portal 2.

Continue reading...