Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Enterprise - can't access local subnet resources

J

janiszz

Hello

I have issue with some of our users laptops. When user tries to connect resources that are placed in same subnet as laptop - connection fails. Here are details:

1)User can't open intranet web sites using google chrome. Error message say's "Your internet access is blocked - ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED" At the same time I can open any internet sites and I can open same intranet site using internet explorer or edge.

2)From same laptop I can't make RDP connection to workstations or servers from same subnet, but I can make RDP connection to workstations or servers located in other subnets.

3)Other connections to same resources like access to server shares works.

4)RDP connection to Laptop which have issues from other workstation in same subnet works.

5)In same subnet are located laptops and workstations that don't have any connection issues to same resources

6)IPv4 Route Table is the same as for working Laptops

These are thing's I tried to fix issue, but they didn't worked:

*Disabled firewall and windows defender - there is no third party antivirus or firewalls installed

*Network settings reset and complete driver reinstall

*Switching from wifi to cable connection and vice versa (IP range for wifi and cable connection is the same and is controlled by same DHCP server) - looks like connection works for 2-4 seconds during switch over but then again stops

*Removing laptop from domain and joining back

*Disabling all group policies

*Disabling ipv6

*Provided different IP address that worked for other workstations

Only thing that helped was complete Windows reinstall. Maybe someone had similar issues and can help with advice?

Continue reading...