BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR or black screen and restart when running some games with higher graphics on monitor and Audio popping and Lagging

P

Papapepper1

Hi, I've made a recent post that the person stopped responding to me, I have a problem when I run a game that it will BSOD VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR and if it runs, it will slow down and stutter while the sound pops, this happens with many of the games I play now, I gave the person my minidump files and he told me to update my drivers, which I did many times, uninstalling it, and reinstalling it. I even tried an in-place Upgrade and that didn't work. I also need to mention that I play using a monitor and the game usually crashes. Sometimes it doesn't but if it doesn't I get major audio popping and major lag. This never used to happen and all of a sudden its happening to me. Let alone playing roblox I get the stuttering and audio popping. I'm assuming all of this is related to each other but I tried playing without a monitor on my laptop and it opens fine, but the game still runs like crap with all of the problems I mentioned before. and if you tell me to update/uninstall my graphics drivers, I already went through that and it doesn't fix it. I really need help with fixing it so please somebody help me out on what to do, anything related to drivers has been tried and I'm not sure what to do next.

Here are my specs:

Dell Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567 Laptop
Graphics cards: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom