clean boot messed up few things and forced kept me on Selective Startup

R

Roxham7

I performed a clean boot on Windows 10 (bootcamp -Retina Mackbook pro) ,but now what ever I do , inside System configuration /general /my startup selection is set to " selective startup" . I changed that few times to Normal startup and restart but it goes back to "Selective "again.
Normal startup is greyed out by default ,so I went inside boot/ticked Safe mood/back to general and "Normal startup " became available , than selected and applied /restart ,, but again when back to msconfig , it shows "selective startup " with all three line under ticked.

I am sure I performed every thing correctly to get back from clean boot inn the 1st place also.

Is it normal ? I almost read all over the internet , so it's not idiot proof stuff. some people saying it is normal ,that stay on selective startup forever after clean boot , is it ?

My computer is apple laptop and use windows 10 on bootcamp , so I cannot remember what it was set before I perform the clean boot ,but maybe it is supposed to be on Selective Startup while using Windows on bootcamp because of difference between drivers? can someone please confirm if they have a normal startup or selective on System configuration after performed clean boot .
I also opened advanced option in system config/boot / as it was suggested by microsoft ,but all is normal and nothing is ticked for me to untick .

It also bring another problem for me , basically I always keep my password on "remember me" on every application and website , so when I go in , it's either already signed in or at least user/pass are automatically filled in and I just log in , Not sure if it;s related to this or not , but since the clean boot , every application asks me to login every single time I open them , even if I opened them an hour ago and clicked on " remember me " ,next time when I bring my laptop back from sleep , I have to login again .

Can someone please shed some light what is the problem with the password , or maybe this one is only some "idiot proof" setting that I am not aware of as I am very new to windows 10 .

Thanks

5128ef19-8b9c-4cd9-8ad5-a873968d772b?upload=true.jpg6bbaa074-c458-454e-8074-4b71fc1669da?upload=true.jpge31e5a03-3c24-47a1-a771-36b2818fda9a?upload=true.jpg637d4795-9a59-4bda-8a10-9be5525a4dba?upload=true.jpg63cb5efd-baf2-400f-9c07-dfcc5a351637?upload=true.jpg

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom