Domain Replication

A

AleksandarB

Hi,

regarding this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...oubleshoot-missing-sysvol-and-netlogon-shares

i have made all the checks for my domain environment and everything seams to be fine except DFS Replication state:

For /f %i IN ('dsquery server -o rdn') do @echo %i && @wmic /node:"%i" /namespace:\\root\microsoftdfs path dfsrreplicatedfolderinfo WHERE replicatedfoldername='SYSVOL share' get replicationgroupname,replicatedfoldername,state

For all of the three Domain Controllers, I'm receiving "No Instance(s) Available.", even everything else seams to work fine.

1483573.jpg

I have two DCs with Server 2008 R2 and one, Server 2016. All of them on Server 2008 R2 functional level. Server 2016 is PDC.

Previously there was DC Server 2003 R2, which has been removed, domain has been upgraded to Server 2008 R2 functional level and then I join new DC with Server 2016.

Please, does this errors (not existing info) means that somethings i wrong and what should I do?

I'm planing to upgrade all my DC to Server 2016/2019 and before I do that, do I need to fix this issue.

P.S.

All replications and (users, groups and GPOs) are fine...

Aleksandar B. MCITP/MCSA

Continue reading...