PUR-OrderLocked (Store cart)

S

scgt1

So back in July they made the Ryse Son of Rome Gold coins free. Well I added each denomination to my cart and checked out. Since then the cart has been completely bricked and I'm unable to purchase things from the Microsoft store. Support has been completely useless especially after I received the following response yesterday:

"My name is John with Microsoft Customer Support.

I understand that a situation like this one can be difficult, and I appreciate your patience while I performed an investigation of your account. I am contacting you today to provide the results of my investigation.

I do apologize but the higher level of support was unable to remove the issue with the shopping cart, Creating a new Microsoft account or trying it on a different account would be the resolution to the problem.

I appreciate your time and patience with us, Please consider the options as they are confirmed to help you with your concern. Have a great day!

Thank you for your understanding and patience during the investigation of your account.

Sincerely,"

Which is obviously a completely unacceptable response and not an answer to the issue. Many other people have had the same "bricked" shopping carts/accounts since trying to checkout with this product. Word is the accounts are now flagged for fraud as people are saying. Fraud for purchasing "FREE" digital content. Yep Great job Microsoft.

I've had this account for probably 20-25 years and everything is linked to this account from MS Rewards to my XBLive account. So to simply "create" another account is highly unacceptable. Surely I'm not the only one with this issue around the forums. About the 27th of this month will mark 2 months this has been going on and back and forth contact with support to get the response posted above yesterday.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom