Computer stuck at login, not connected to internet, says password is wrong, won’t let me boot up safe mode.

T

TonyHattaway

So, for the past few days my internet has had random ping spikes that was hurting communication and gameplay,I decided to look into it to determine whether it was a software error or something to do with my internet. Someone suggested to enter into safe mode, so I tried to. Upon restarting my computer, it locked me into the log in screen. Where the internet symbol should be is the one that shows it as if it has no possible connections, and whenever i try entering my microsoft password, it lists as incorrect despite me using the same password to enter the microsoft site on my phone several times. I used the onscreeen keyboard to try, then tried using the advanced startup settings to enter safe mode or run the command prompt, where it just loops me back to this screen. Ive looked around and while admittedly I haven’t done the best or most scrutinous checking, haven’t seen anyone else run into this problem. I literally have no idea what to do, as im completely barred from anything on my computer.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom