Windows Live Mail

R

RobertMitchell1967

All of a sudden, I can't sign into my gmail account on Windows Live Mail. A message keeps popping up that says my sign in criteria (user id and password) is not accurate. I know for a fact that it is because I can go to the internet and sign into gmail and use the internet version. This has happened several times before but I do not remember how I eventually fixed it. Anyone have a solution? I have used Windows Live Mail for many years and would like to continue doing so at least until I can export my data into another email program like Thunderbird. Here are messages that I receive when I open Windows Live Mail.

Unable to send or receive messages for the Gmail (mitcheb1967) account. Header download for the 'Inbox' folder did not complete. The operation was canceled by the user.

Server Response: AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure)
Server: 'imap.gmail.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
Protocol: IMAP
Port: 993
Secure(SSL): Yes

Unable to send or receive messages for the Triad.rr (bobpatmitchell) account. Header download for the 'Junk E-mail' folder did not complete. Could not select 'Junk E-mail' on the IMAP server. Try updating the folder list and then try again.

Server Response: The specified mailbox does not exist
Server: 'mail.twc.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCCD2
Protocol: IMAP
Port: 993
Secure(SSL): Yes

Continue reading...