R`einst````a````l`l````i`n```g`````````~W``````in `1``0` ```````a`n`````d ```i`nf``e`c```tio`n` `det```e``````c`t`i``o```

M

mama cha

Hi,

My Dell laptop developed HDD issues a while back after I had upgraded it from Win 8.1 to win10. I had to buy a new Hdd n reinstall the Win10 but my software person didn't reinstall my laptop's win10 from MS server but got me a Win10 pro from a network that i'm not a part of. I was unaware of all these things until the OS started asking to be activated. But my laptop had a genuine windows os before I had to change the hdd. I learnt I could still reinstall my original windows10 by downloading from the Ms server. I have downloaded the ISO from Microsoft website unto my system but I don't know what to do next. I'm wondering if ican just run that directly and if it would recognize my hardware as one which is re`g`i```````````tered on the server and reinstall my original win 10 and still retain my files/documents or if I should backup my files, create a bootable usb from the iso image and then do a clean install.

Secondly, my system has bee`n` behaving fun`n`y for some 2 weeks no`````````````w. it wo`u``l``d ``j`ust` s````````t`art typing this strange ``````````````````````````th`ing on `its own.```````````````````````````. I thought it was a malware on it n ran a scan n my system quaran```````t`in`e `````d` ``a ```````````````````````````````````t````r`o``````````j```a```n``` ````t`h`a`t ``I have `````````````````a`t`ta`c```h`e``d the pic last we`e`k. then ````````````a```` f`w``e`w`` ``d`ays ago``````i ````d`e``c``i````de```d to upda`t`e ````th``e` ````````u``n``a``c`````tiv`a`t``e`d`` windows si````n```c```e ``````I had`````nt ``````been able to```````c``r```e``a`t``e ``t`h`e ``````t``````ime `t``o` ```````````a`s`k` ``h``o```w `t`o`` `g`o`` ```a`b``ou``t `r`e`c``t``if``y``i``n```g` `t`he ``o`s` ```````````issue here n tre``ating` `I`t. But the ``````````````````````````````````````````````````````system went off while it was updating`````g` ``````a`nd `````si``nce `t`hen the situation has been worse``. ```````````````````````````my lapt`op wou`l```d fr`eezw on its own, make strange jamming or bell ringing noise and the weird typing will start. it would not respond to any command I give it except en`ga``g`e th`e ```````````t``a`````b` `b````u``t`t`on`.```` ```````````````````````W```h``a``t``e```v`er` ``it I``s ````````````````````hij```a```````c`k```s ```m````y` `````c`u```r`s```o`r ``a`n`d` take's` ``````o````ve`r` ``m``y ````````l`a``p````````to`````````````````````p``

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````P`l`e``a`s`e` ```````h``e```l`p````.```` `I` ``w`as ``d`r`e`a`d```````in````g`the ``I`n````c`o`nv```e``n````i```e```NC```e of th`e``` `````p```ro````c```e`s`s` ````o```f````g````````r```e``tt`ing m````o`````r`i`g```i`n`a`l` ``Os ``````be`f``o``r`e``` `b`u```t` ``th``is `` th````I``n`g t`hat` `hi`j``ack`s ```m```u``y`` ``````````c```ur``s``o```r `and freezes```` ``m`y `l``a``p`````````to`p ```I``s `wo`r``se```.``````````````````````i`` ``ha`v`e ``f`ina``ll```y` m`a`````n```a`````g`ed`` ``t`o` `````````````````u``pd``a`t``e ```````m`y` ```l``ap```t``op` ````I`t``h```in`l`````king ```it` ```````/```'``ll ``````d`ea``l` `w`ith` the` `ma`l``w`a``re if `tha`t wa`s` the ````````````````````ca`s`e b```u``t ``````I`th`````````````e `si``t`ua`````t``ion ``o`n``ly worsened ```si`nc``e t`h`e`n```````!````````

I will` ```t`oa`t`````````lly ``a```pp``r`e``c`iate ````````````````````````````````````````e`v`ery a`ssi`st`a`n``ce` `t`o gr````e`t` ``````co`n`t``r``o``l`` `o`f` ``m``y` ```la``p`top``` ``b`a``c``k`` ````````.```````

```````0f0d94e5-5150-402c-aab6-a069a6f9eec7?upload=true.png``

`````T`h`a`````````n`k`````` y```````````````````ou````````````

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom