Windows encouter error "No audio output device" & multiple malfunction after switching Antivirus program

L

Lucas1805

Hello,

Currently my computer encountering an "No Audio Output Device is Installed" problem. I tried to identify what caused this error and attempted to fix it but nothing work, and during that some more error happen with my windows.

-I tried reinstall all audio driver, I get this driver from my motherboard manufacture website/

-I tried to run troubleshooting but nothing is detected.

-I tried to update my windows but it encounter error code 0x80080005 (I retry a few times, it's not working. I went to "Service" and se no "Windows Update" in it ?????)

-I tried to restore system to previous point. But when I click to open restore, it look like nothing happen (later I found that they took a lot of time to show up, but no restore point other than today so i cannot reverse it).

-I tried some method by searching on google but nothing helped for now

Background of recent activities that may caused this problem:

Last week I decide to switch antivirus program, the uninstalling of old program and installing of new program (Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 30-days trial version) went smoothly without any error and I was able to use my computer normally on last weekend. Yesterday I turn on my computer and then also use it normally also and the audio working just fine (at this point I do not pay attention on whether my antivirus program is working or not) .

Today morning (21st Oct) I turned on my computer and saw that antivirus program is not running (no icon in system tray), so i attempted to manual turn it on by searching it name on windows and click to it icon. But nothing happen and windows show an error that this shortcut is not valid anymore. After that I try to go into it installed folder and saw no data/exe file. It look like somehow it got uninstalled/delete. After that i try to reinstall the KIS but it fail half way. And somewhere in the middle of that process i noticed that my audio icon get a red cross with the errror message

After that I decide to switch to old antivirus program by unstalling KIS -> restart -> Install new program.

My windows version is. Please let me know if there is any further information/file i can provided to analyze/solving this.

d43e1241-573a-4ccd-939e-f5dce137b1be?upload=true.png

f908b55f-e8d3-495b-ba9c-b514f0af8afb?upload=true.png

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom