What is causing the random Blue Screen of Death crashes? Dump files included.

M

Matcha_

For the past few months, my computer has been crashing randomly one to several times a day. Could you please help me figure out what is causing it? I am not an expert, so I am providing all the information I have gathered. I apologize in advance if they are irrelevant. If you need any more information, please let me know!

This is usually the order it randomly crashes in:

1. I click something and nothing happens. When I mouse over things like the taskbar, the "highlight" effect still shows, but when I click an icon, nothing happens. Win + D or ctrl+shift+esc also usually doesn't do anything. Sometimes the cursor starts lagging across the screen and there are beeping noises.

2. The computer basically freezes and the Blue Screen shows for less than a second before the computer starts to reboot.

3. Sometimes, the computer boots into Aptio Setup Utility, other times it just boots into the log in. When I log in after the restart, it often crashes again.

Computer/OS specs:

Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64 (KB4522738)

MSI gx63vr ne1070 laptop

CPU: i7-7700hq

GPU: integrated intel hd graphics 630, dedicated GTX 1070 dedicated gpu

Ram: 1x16gb

MSInfo

MSinfo.nfo

*MEMORY.DMP in C:\Windows

MEMORY.DMP

*minidump file in C:\Windows\Minidump

092019-9109-01.dmp

*both of these are last updated on 9/20/2019, but I definitely crashed multiple times after this has happened*

BlueScreenView (Some posts say BlueScreenView is often inaccurate, but here is what I have found)

6cf5e046-a2a1-42cc-a485-7589d574ee73?upload=true.png

Blue screen view also highlighted ntoskrnl.exe and igdkmd64.sys as files that are causing problem.

What I have tried:

• Checking for updates for intel graphics driver (no new updates), uninstalled and restarted
  • Updated my Windows version (up-to-date) but still crashes
  • I have ran Malwarebytes multiple times, no major viruses/malware detected.

Can someone please check out the dump files and let me know what is causing the somewhat frequent random blue screens? Is it a hardware issue? Something's not plugged in fully? Corrupt ram? Corrupt driver? Thank you so much for your time in advance!

Continue reading...