Random BSODs/Windows 10 Freezing for months - Can't get to the bottom of it

T

teh0wnah

Since building my PC back in February, I have been getting random BSODs which for the life of me I can't figure out why are they happening nor when. They seem totally random and I can't reproduce them on demand. They can occur daily, weekly, or even bi-weekly. Sometimes they produce a mini/full dump, sometimes (quite often) they do not. Driver Verifier seems to not make any difference nor did it help with my diagnostics.

Some of the BSODs I've seen are:
* SYNTHETIC_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
* IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I've tried all the usual stuff (upgrade firmware, drivers, memtests, fresh Windows installs, you name it) but still can't get to the bottom of it. I even had my RAM replaced (as I thought that was the issue) but BSODs still happen with my new RAM. Some drivers at this point in time might not be up-to-date (as indicated in the mini/full dumps), but no changelog indicated fixes for BSODs, so I doubt that'll help. Nevertheless, I'm in the process of updating everything (again) and will update with new BSOD dumps. Also, please note this is a custom waterloop build, so it's quite hard removing/replacing components.

I will include a number of diagnostic files, mini-dumps and dumps below (Google Drive Links) but if you need any more information, please let me know and I will provide them ASAP. You might notice a few 'big' gaps between the dates - that's because I was away and PC was turned off completely.

Full System Specification
System Information (.nfo)

Date | V2 Collector File | Mini-Dump | Full Memory Dump | Comments
28-Apr-2019 | N/A | link | N/A |
01-May-2019 | N/A| link | N/A |
02-May-2019 | N/A| link | N/A |
03-May-2019 | N/A| link | N/A |
04-May-2019 | N/A | link | N/A |
06-May-2019 | N/A | link | N/A|
27-May-2019 | N/A | link | N/A|
30-May-2019 | N/A | link | N/A|
18-Jun-2019 | N/A | link | N/A|
20-Jun-2019 | link | N/A | N/A | No dump was generated
24-Jun-2019| link | N/A | N/A | No dump was generated
30-Jun-2019 | link | N/A | N/A | No dump was generated
01-Jul-2019 | link | N/A | N/A | No dump was generated
02-Jul-2019 | link | link | N/A |
03-Jul-2019 | link | N/A | N/A |
16-Jul-2019 | N/A | link | N/A |
21-Jul-2019 | link| N/A | link and link |
04-Aug-2019 | link | link | link |
11-Aug-2019 | link | link | link |
03-Sep-2019 | link | N/A | N/A|
16-Sep-2019 | link | link | N/A|
20-Sep-2019 | N/A | link | N/A|
06-Oct-2019 | link | N/A | N/A| No dump generated. Got stuck at 0% on BSOD Screen at "Collecting Further Information"

06-Oct-2019 **NEW** | link | link | link | Driver Verifier ON - BSOD on Windows start-up screen

A folder with every diagnostic data I have accumulated can be found here

All help is appreciated. I'm clutching at straws here and getting really frustrated with the whole ordeal.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom