BSOD Issues for over a month and haven't been able to pinpoint the problem

M

MXG.

Hi,

I built this computer back in the middle of September (2019) and have been getting random BSOD events ever since a few days after it was finished. However I can't pinpoint the problem. They seem to happen randomly and the errors have been mostly "page fault in non paged area" with a couple "memory_management" and "kernel exception not handled" sprinkled in there. The mini dumps either don't display any drivers responsible, or say "Could not read faulting driver name". All drivers are up to date. I resulted to using driver verifier but during both of the crashes during that period the BSOD was left overnight staying at 0% complete when attempting to record data, and both errors being the standard "page fault in non paged area" and of course no dump recorded. Earlier this month I took everything out, blew out the case and parts w/ air and reconnected everything but still no improvements. I've also done a disk check and memory test. Another BSOD happened today with it being the first time I got the "kernel exception not handled". Once again no driver was identified. I now have no idea what to do thus why I'm here. Below I'll post a link that contains all the minidumps.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hardware:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x

ASRock x570M Pro4

G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB DDR4-3200

Western Digital Blue 1 TB m.2 SSD

MSI Radeon RX570 8GB

Ubit Gigabit AC 1200Mbps Bluetooth 4.2 Wireless Network Card

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom