update KB4517389 14

J

JosephLinhoss

Update will not install. 2019-10 Cumulate update for windows 10 version 1903 for x64-based system KB4517389 14.....last failed install attempt on 10/31/2019-0x80070003.

I have been attempting to install this update several times. I have disabled Avira Anti Virus. I do not know how to disable the Microsoft Anti Virus or firewall. I disable Avira, click on update, the computer shuts down and restarts. I get a message 7% the computer will shut down. Do not turn your computer off. My computer shutdowns and restarts. I get a blue screen showing 7% and I wait while the dots go around. Then the computer shuts down and restarts. I get a message that could not update removing the update and reinstalling removed ....something like that.

When my computer comes back up, I log in. It takes the computer a long time to load everything, the screen blinks off and on several times will loading. Even after loading when I go into edge, screen blinks and sound comes off and on and will stop after a while. I noticed that Avira Anit Virus is turned back on. Wonder if it turns back on during the reboot and will not allow the update to install. By tomorrow I will have a notice to install the same update.

Continue reading...