TLS security setting

E

EvelyneXX

When I try to login to my Bank for online bill pay, I get the following error message:

TLS security setting Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner. Your TLS security settings aren’t set to the defaults, which could also be causing this error.

I experienced this Friday for the first time. I tried to logon several times; then called my bank and was informed that their computer was down and to call back in an hour. I tried to login later and got the same error. Their computer has been up since Friday afternoon and I still can't logon.

I have called the technical support for my bank many times Friday & Saturday; they told me to call my internet provider AT&T; they can't help me and tell me to call my bank's website support. It is now Sunday night and I still can't login!

I can log on to several other banks, my email works fine, every thing works except logging into my bank; who tells me that it is my computer. I have not changed anything with my computer! Can any one help me, I need to pay my bills!!!!

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom