Constant, Random Blue Screens of Death, Games Crashing Randomly

O

oogway224

Hi Guys,

I just built my PC this summer (August 2019) and have been constantly experiencing BSODs and have looked all over the internet for a solution and could not find any. Thus, here I am! Ever since I build my PC I have had this issue. To be honest, I am not much of a technology kind of guy so be patient with me! I have tried taking my PC to Microcenter to get it diagnosed, but after a video stress test and a installation of my MOBO BIOS and graphics card drivers, they told me they were confident that they had fixed the issue. Unfortunately as I got home that day, the PC crashed on me 20 minutes in.

These BSODs never happened while I was playing games. However, after sending it to Microcenter, they happen randomly whether or not I am playing games. Furthermore, after sending it to Microcenter, my games have constantly been crashing (without BSOD) and it has been extremely frustrating. To note, I have tried running memtest86 on both of my ram sticks and they have passed the test twice (8 passes total). Also, I have reinstalled windows twice (on the second time, during installation, the computer blue screen when it was saying "almost there") and this problem still occurs.

Here are some, definitely not all, of the different error codes that I have encountered for the past couple months:

KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

APC INDEX MISMATCH

KERNEL AUTO BOOST LOCK ACQUISITION WITH RAISED IRQL

IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL

KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGE AREA

PC Specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.60GHz

Corsair - Vengence LPX Series 16 GB 2.4GHz DDR4 Desktop Memory

B450 MSI Gaming Plus

Samsung 860 EVO SSD

NVIDIA Geforce 2060 RTX