Upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10, will I need to upgrade Microsoft version of word 2007 running on windows 2007 or will it work on windows 2010

C

Cambeeb

My Hp Pavilion computer is 9 years old. There is nothing wrong with it but I need to upgrade from Windows 7 to 10 since windows 7 will no longer be supported as of January 1, 2020. A local computer shop recommended I just upgrade computer and put a larger hard drive in like 12 Ram SSD. Reason for larger hard drive, computer is running slow when I work in Paint Shop Pro Photo editing program ( need at least 8 or more ram). My current computer has 6 ram , running Intel core i3 -2121 cpu @3.30 ghz . Sales person said I could get another 4 or more years out of the computer by upgrading.. I am deciding on whether i get a new PC desktop or just upgrade current one. . I am afraid the Mircosoft word 2007 may not work with Windows 10 if I upgrade old computer. I am also wondering what other software may not work with windows 10.

To help make my decision I need to know if other people who upgraded to windows 10 found that there other software for programs and hardware did not work with windows 10. Thanks for any advice.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom