Mouse scroll number of lines setting doesn't change trackpad scroll on HP Envy 13

S

sw2858

Hello. I am using a new HP envy 13, and am trying to change the scroll speed settings of the trackpad. I have always done that with the usual setting:411223d2-4951-4006-b36d-befc8cff535b?upload=true.png

But on this new device, the trackpad scrolling doesn't respond at all to changes in this setting. The scroll speed remains the same.

• I tried plugging in a real mouse, and the real mouse scroll did respond to changes in this setting
  • I tried updating the synaptics precision touchpad drivers, and it says it's already up to date
  • I tried changing other settings in mouse/touchpad, such as tap to click and mouse cursor speed, and the trackpad does respond to those changes

Otherwise the trackpad seems to be working fine. I couldn't really find any threads on google search describing this same issue. I bought this device online and have not tried any other envy devices in-person yet. I would appreciate if anybody has some thoughts on this.

Thanks.

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom