memory management bsod

K

Khalia.

i keep getting the memory management bsod when i attempt to stream on my computer. i’ve gotten it before, but usually it was because i had to update my drivers or when i didnt have enough RAM on my computer, so i added more. this isn’t my first time streaming either and i’ve never had any problems with it after i fixed the problems above.

however, yesterday i was playing gta and i force closed the launcher. after that, my d drive disappeared and i couldnt open the game again. i tried to recover a previous restore point on my computer, and it wouldnt let me. but when the computer restarted, my d drive was back. i can access everything on it. i dont know if this has to do with anything, i just know that ever since this happened, streaming has been impossible for me.

i already did the sfc scan and it found nothing wrong with my computer. i read that it might be viruses, so i used mcafee to do a scan and it found threats and deleted them. my graphics card driver needed wn update so i did that. i’m at my wit’s end at this point, i don’t know what happened! everything was fine one day and then it wasn’t.

here are my pc specs, i’m not sure if theres anything else i should put down here so my apologies if it’s vague

Dell Inc. Inspiron 3670; 2 sticks of 8GB RAM

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.2GHz

Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630, EVGA GeForce GTX 1660 Overclocked

Power supply: EVGA 550W

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom