Blue Screen

T

Timeisupstarr48

I am not sure if I am in the right place but here goes anyway, this is kind of a long question I posted a question in a different place but no one has answered yet, I had Amazon call me to tell me that someone from EL-Salvador hacked into my account & he was calling me to see if I ordered anything & I said NO! He said they were buying over a thousand dollars in stuff but not top worry he would help me & stop the payment from going thru He wanted to put the money back using my online Bank Account I told him I did not have a online account so he tried opening one up but for some reason the money would noit go thru so he told me to go to walmart & Buy a $500.00 gift card & he would deposit the money into the Gift Card but for me not to tell anyoner what & why I was doing it when I got to walmart I decided to go over to my Bank that is in walmart instead of doing the Gift Card thing that worried me & * tried telling him that I did not have $500. To buy a Gift card,so I would let him talk to the teller at my Bank see he called me when I got to walmart, But the Teller told him she could not do a electronic deposit at her branch & after she hung up from him she warned me this might be a scam & I told her that the Guy really did work at Amazon it came thru on my Phone from Amazon so that's why I did not get concerned til he told me not to tell anyone what we were doing, to Make this A Little shorter He got upset with me when I told him I was not going to do this until I called Amazon & verify what he was telling me to do, see the Guy took remote control of my computer but never took it off I tried taking it off & all I got was a Blue screen come up with a Dell logo & under the logo was a box for a password which I donot have so now I cant get into my computer because the Blue Dell screen will not go away I can't get into Safemode to do anything I cant do any thing can u tell me did this happen cause I tried taking it out of Remote Control if the person that took remote Control of my computer have to be the one to take it out of Remote Control did I screw it up by trying to do it, Ok I hope someone can help me Thanks Mary

Continue reading...

Back
Top Bottom